- Title information: Information about the vehicle's title, including any liens or brand titles.
- Accident and damage reports: Information about any accidents or damage the vehicle has been in, including the severity of the accident and whether the vehicle was declared a total loss.
- Service records: Information about the vehicle's service history, including any regular maintenance and repairs.
- Odometer readings: Information about the vehicle's odometer readings and any discrepancies.
- Number of owners: Information about the number of previous owners the vehicle has had.
- Recall information: Information about any recalls related to the vehicle.
- Theft records: Information about whether the vehicle has been reported stolen.
- Frame damage history: Information about any frame damage the vehicle has been through and if it was repaired or not.
- Salvage history: Information about if the vehicle was salvaged and if so, if it was repaired or used for parts.
Completely Free VIN Check
Don't run the risk of buying a used car with costly hidden problems.
Get a detailed vehicle history report from the nationwide database within seconds.
- VinRush is an electronic system that provides consumers with valuable information about vehicles's condition and history. Prior to purchasing
a used vehicles, users may access VinRush to find information about the vehicle’s title, most recent odometer reading, brand history and whether the vehicle has been deemed a junk or salvage vehicle and is in the possession of a junk or salvage yard, or determined to be an insurance total loss. Such information is valuable to any consumer looking to purchase a used vehicle.
- VinRush was created in order to: protect consumers from fraud, provide consumers protection from unsafe vehicles, reduce the use of stolen vehicles for illegal purposes including funding of criminal enterprises, prevent the introduction or reintroduction of stolen motor vehicles into commerce.
Vehicle History Report
- Sales History
- Service History
- Vehicle Theft Check
- Odometer Reading
- Market Value
Free VIN check
- VIN decoder
- Vehicle Specifications
- Equipment Details
- Fuel Efficiency
- Ownership History
Car Recalls and Defects
- Recalls and Defects
- Problems & Complaints
- Safety Ratings
- License Plate Lookup
Supported car makers: Acura Alfa Romeo Alpina Aston Martin Audi Bentley BMW Brilliance Bugatti Buick BYD Cadillac Caterham Chery Chevrolet Chrysler Citroen Daewoo Daihatsu Dodge Ferrari Fiat Ford Geely Genesis Geo GMC Great Wall Holden Honda Hummer Hyundai Infiniti Isuzu Jaguar Jeep Kia Lamborghini Land Rover Lexus Lifan Lincoln Maserati Maybach Mazda Mercedes-Benz Mercury Mitsubishi Nissan Opel Peugeot Plymouth Pontiac Porsche RAM Renault Rolls-Royce Saab Saturn Scion SEAT Skoda Smart SsangYong Subaru Suzuki Tesla Toyota Vauxhall Volkswagen Volvo
Last checked VINs: 2004 Peugeot 206 2004 Peugeot 206 2001 Peugeot Boxer 2004 Peugeot 206 1981-2021 Unknown -- 2003 Mazda Premacy 2008 Peugeot 307 2011 Audi A5 2008 Peugeot 307 2005 Iveco Eurorider 2019 Volkswagen Passat 2023 Ford Focus 2016 Chevrolet Tracker 2012 Peugeot RCZ 2003 Peugeot 306 2015 Peugeot 208 2015 Peugeot Partner 2015 Peugeot 2008 2016 Peugeot 301 2012 Peugeot 107 2020 Skoda Kodiaq 2014 Peugeot Partner 2008 Peugeot 406 2008 Peugeot 406 2015 Peugeot 406 2016 Peugeot 208 2023 Ford Focus 2006 Opel Astra 2019 N/A N/A 1994 Renault Scenic